Morgan Mandel from http://morganmandel.blogspot.com/ tagged me to write six book things about myself.
I don’t know where this started or where the rules are, but apparently we are to write six things about ourselves then tag some folks to do the same. Hope the folks I tag are up for the fun and not irritated at the intrustion. 🙂
Anyway, here are the things that came quickly to mind for me.
1. I would be utterly lost if books were to disappear.
2. I can’t decide if I want to be a mystery writer, or a romance writer, or a screenwriter. Is there time to be successful at all of them?
3. Give me a character I can relate to, and I will be your slave forever.
4. My favorite book of all time is Of Mice and Men. I can read it again and still cry. If Steinbeck were alive, I would be shining his shoes and washing his windows.
5. I have more books in my TBR pile than I probably have years left to live.
6. If my life was turned into a book the title would be “Maryann Who?”
Now I tag:
3 thoughts on “I’ve been tagged”
Hi, Maryann! I’ve been gone for a couple of days so I’m late playing tag. I’ll join in tomorrow after I’ve had some sleep.
I noticed you are following me now on Twitter. I never reaized I was such a Leader! 😀
Have you considered NaNoWriMo? You write 50,000 words (gasp) on a novel during the month of November. Here’s the link for more info:
I’m considering trying it again this year, though last year I netter fewer than 20,000 words. Still, I like my characters and I like the way the plot was/is going. Who knows, I may pick it up and finish sometime.
This time I have characters, but no plot. What to do? What to do!?
Well, nice to “meet” you. Stop by groovy blog soometime!
Dang…I should have read and edited that comment before I sent it. Sorry for the typos!