Morgan Mandel from http://morganmandel.blogspot.com/ tagged me to write six book things about myself.
I don’t know where this started or where the rules are, but apparently we are to write six things about ourselves then tag some folks to do the same. Hope the folks I tag are up for the fun and not irritated at the intrustion. 🙂
Anyway, here are the things that came quickly to mind for me.
1. I would be utterly lost if books were to disappear.
2. I can’t decide if I want to be a mystery writer, or a romance writer, or a screenwriter. Is there time to be successful at all of them?
3. Give me a character I can relate to, and I will be your slave forever.
4. My favorite book of all time is Of Mice and Men. I can read it again and still cry. If Steinbeck were alive, I would be shining his shoes and washing his windows.
5. I have more books in my TBR pile than I probably have years left to live.
6. If my life was turned into a book the title would be “Maryann Who?”
Now I tag: